Saturday, December 11, 2010

Truly Blessed and Ready for World Domination

(Warning: Some seriousness may ensue, proceed with caution)

Yesterday I mentioned that I had a couple of friends help me by keeping me from going Total Harpy on folks at an event. Today I am online AND will get to work a bit on my fiction due to a friend's help and generosity. (This laptop has a Huge screen!) I find myself repeating to myself and anyone that will listen that I am totally blessed.

Mind you, life is tough. There have been some serious ruts and bumps along the way. Don't get me started on how many times being helpful has ended up costing us. We are who we are though and changing would be worse than just taking our lumps and continuing to fight our way through.

All in all it's been worth it. Slowly but surely I have found true friends. People who have been there when Chaos strikes and Nemesis decides to have a little fun. My friends have become my fellow warriors when it's time to fight, my support group when it's time to lick my wounds and my partners in crime when it's time to let off steam and get into just a little trouble. (We haven't ended up in jail saying those four words yet.)

Even better lately, I have found myself surrounded by not only great friends but friends with similar passions and desires. We have formed a group of complementary talents. What an exciting time! So long as we continue to work well together and have fun helping each other there is nothing we won't be able to accomplish.

So I repeat that I am blessed. Good friends. Great partners. Forward momentum. Limitless Generosity. These are the things that the Brain was missing. This is why his genius plans were always foiled and why we, Oh Goddesses of Raven and Red hair, will prevail.

No comments:

Post a Comment