Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Holy Cow!

I told you that Time would get me!
It has been way too long since I have written anything other than an email. Let me tell you that my brain is so full of all the things I've wanted to share or create it's scary!


Another Table of Contents.
There is just too much for just one post. I realize that you all have lives. (Plus, I only have half an hour to work on this.) So this is fair warning that there will be a series of blog posts to get us caught up with what has gone on over the last TWO months.

The first series of blogs will have to do with the SCA and a gathering we call Estrella War. There was food, laughter, WIND, rain, dancing and more laughter. Plus a secret society was born that I can't share with you all yet. But in the future.... *G*

The second series of blog posts have to do with the Steampunk Convention my troupe just returned from. Can we just say RollerCoaster Ride. Lots of emotions as well as folks to poke fun at!

After all is said and done...

I should be back to just posting all the random things I see and hear. Just dancing out at Mesa's 2nd Fridays Out Artwalk should provide fodder for next week. Which Reminds Me!

In the middle of the insane rush the troupe danced at last month's artwalk. Right next to a reception hall! Yes there was a wedding there. And yes we ended up dancing with the groomsmen, the groom and the "priest". We were hoping to have pictures sent to us. But alas have not seen any yet.
What made this particular wedding party fun was the COLOR. The groomsmen were sporting hot pink converse and hot pink ties. One had even put pink streaks in his hair. (Had to have been the best man.) The ladies were in hot pink prom dresses. And everyone was sporting the 50's hairdos. It was fabulous.
I am still hoping that someone will remember to send us at least one photo. I am also hoping that some of those attendees will come out and see us again this month.
Speaking of which I need to get back to work on coordinating what we need and who is going to provide it for this week's performance.

I am so glad to be back at this and I hope you all will be happy to keep up with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment